[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Android Pipe 2.1.1

[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Android Pipe 2.1.1

Daniel Passos

Hey Guys,

Artur Dryomov found a bug in our AeroGear Android Pipe library doing some work on Hawkular Android Client. It was fixed and staged[1]

What is new in this version?

We’re planning to release it next Friday.

Fell free to test it and let us know if you find any issues.

[1] https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-5954/

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear Android Pipe 2.1.1

Artur Dryomov
As far as I can tell, the 2.2.1 version works great for my use case.

2.2.1 for 204 HTTP response returns valid empty list, i. e. Arrays.asList() or new ArrayList<>().
2.2.0 for 204 HTTP response returns weird list with a single null element, i. e. Arrays.asList(null).