[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Android Offline

Daniel Passos-3
A long time ago we try to draft an offline library, we have created an aerogear-android-offline GH repo, but we did not work too much on it there and never released it.

Should we delete this repo or only add a notice on the README

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear Android Offline

Matthias Wessendorf
adding a notice is fine, IMO - deleting not needed ...