[aerogear-dev] AeroGear 1.0.0.M5 release

[aerogear-dev] AeroGear 1.0.0.M5 release

people say it's only official when there are blog posts about it, so….

http://blog.qmx.me/aerogear-1.0.0.M5-released/

congrats to all the team for this release! You all rock!

-- qmx

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear 1.0.0.M5 release

Jay Balunas
Awesome job everyone!!!

I know this release had more bumps than previous releases but it's also the first one where we had some REAL downloads!!

On Aug 23, 2012, at 6:36 PM, Douglas Campos wrote:

> people say it's only official when there are blog posts about it, so….
>
> http://blog.qmx.me/aerogear-1.0.0.M5-released/
>
> congrats to all the team for this release! You all rock!
>
> -- qmx

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroGear 1.0.0.M5 release

w00t!!!!

On Friday, August 24, 2012, Douglas Campos wrote:
people say it's only official when there are blog posts about it, so….

http://blog.qmx.me/aerogear-1.0.0.M5-released/

congrats to all the team for this release! You all rock!

-- qmx

Sent from Gmail Mobile