[aerogear-dev] AeroDec server help

Summers Pittman
Hey guys,

I'm trying to update the aerodoc Android cookbook example, but I can't get the AeroDoc backend server running.  Digging into the source it seems pretty bitrotted (using picket link instead of keycloak, lucene doesn't play nice with the wildfly docker image, dependencies are out of date, etc).

Who knows about it and can give me a hand some time?

Re: [aerogear-dev] AeroDec server help

Matthias Wessendorf

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 4:22 PM, Summers Pittman <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm trying to update the aerodoc Android cookbook example, but I can't get the AeroDoc backend server running.  Digging into the source it seems pretty bitrotted (using picket link instead of keycloak, lucene doesn't play nice with the wildfly docker image, dependencies are out of date, etc).

yes, that's a bit outdated, and we did try to get a GSoC student to be able to work on that project, regarding updates. But didn't get enough slots.

Who knows about it and can give me a hand some time?

I can take a look tomorrow, perhaps at some point we should schedule some time to do an overhaul ourselves.