[aerogear-dev] APNs / HTTP2

Apple did announce the HTTP/2 support for APNs, and simplified certificate handling:

In AeroGear we do already have a ticket to work on this, and work will start 'soon'. Ideally it will be in 1.2.0. BTW. this also means we will be switching to pushy library, which I did some investigations on for current way of sending push as well.

Regarding APNs APIs, unfortunately I don't see when Apple will disable the current way to send a push, but I guess it will happen at some point, and we don't want to be surprised by that ;-)