Quantcast

[aerogear-dev] APNS/FCM proxy

we do have some FCM/APNs proxy (or mock) implementations in this repo:

I've been unable to build them via gradle, so I did add back the older POM files:

However, I feel it would make a nice project on its own, outside of the integration test repo, no ?

Question: should we have a separate "push-proxy" repo?

Re: [aerogear-dev] APNS/FCM proxy

Jose Miguel Gallas Olmedo
I agree it is a perfect fit to have its own repo. In the end it would be an external module that other people could benefit from.

On 3 January 2017 at 15:16, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

we do have some FCM/APNs proxy (or mock) implementations in this repo:

I've been unable to build them via gradle, so I did add back the older POM files:

However, I feel it would make a nice project on its own, outside of the integration test repo, no ?

Question: should we have a separate "push-proxy" repo?

Jose Miguel Gallas Olmedo
Associate QE at Mobile Team, Red Hat
+34 618 488 633

Re: [aerogear-dev] APNS/FCM proxy

Karel Piwko
Hello guys,

I'm for separate repository for push-proxy. It is a nice thing on its own. I don't mind whether Gradle or Maven should be the build tool for it - I believe that descriptions in both tools will be reasonably simple once project is made standalone and its build is not embedded in Spacelift execution anymore.

Cheers,

Karel

Hi,