[aerogear-dev] AGDroid Gradle plugin

Summers Pittman
So in those awkward moments when I'm waiting on PRs to get reviewed I've been working on a Gradle plugin for AGDroid.

Right now it doesn't do much other than fail a couple of unit tests, but my first goal is to have it validate the AndroidManifest file if it detects a push config file.  After that I would like it to be able to autoconfigure the manifest if it finds errors.  Eventually I would like to be able to do basic annotation processing to simplify lots of rote tasks in Android.

What would you guys like to see added?

Re: [aerogear-dev] AGDroid Gradle plugin

Matthias Wessendorf
Awesome stuff, summers!

should we - at somepoint - import it into aerogear org? Or wanna keep it on your GH account?

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 11:00 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Awesome stuff, summers!

should we - at somepoint - import it into aerogear org? Or wanna keep it on your GH account?

If the community finds it useful we should import it.  If the community doesn't I will probably wander off from it after a while.