[aerogear-dev] AG Parent 0.2.19 - staging repository

[aerogear-dev] AG Parent 0.2.19 - staging repository

Matthias Wessendorf
Ahoy!

A new release of aerogear-parent was staged at:

This is basically an increase of the KC used version (1.7.0).

BTW. I'm considering to release it on Friday. If you want
the release to be postponed to another day, let me know.

Re: [aerogear-dev] AG Parent 0.2.19 - staging repository

Andrea Vibelli
Hi Matt, looks fine to me!

Thanks!
Andrea

Matthias Wessendorf wrote

wrote:

> Ahoy!
>
> A new release of aerogear-parent was staged at:
>
> https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-7375/
>
> This is basically an increase of the KC used version (1.7.0).
>
> BTW. I'm considering to release it on Friday. If you want
> the release to be postponed to another day, let me know.

Re: [aerogear-dev] AG Parent 0.2.19 - staging repository

Karel Piwko
Looks good to me.

Cheers,

Karel

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Andrea Vibelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Matt, looks fine to me!

Thanks!
Andrea

Matthias Wessendorf wrote
> btw. this only effets the master branch
>
> On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 11:25 AM, Matthias Wessendorf &lt;

> matzew@

> &gt;
> wrote:
>
>> Ahoy!
>>
>> A new release of aerogear-parent was staged at:
>>
>> https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-7375/
>>
>> This is basically an increase of the KC used version (1.7.0).
>>
>> BTW. I'm considering to release it on Friday. If you want
>> the release to be postponed to another day, let me know.
>>
>> --
>> Matthias Wessendorf

Re: [aerogear-dev] AG Parent 0.2.19 - staging repository

Ship it!

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 8:25 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ahoy!
>
> A new release of aerogear-parent was staged at:
> https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-7375/
>
> This is basically an increase of the KC used version (1.7.0).
>
> BTW. I'm considering to release it on Friday. If you want
> the release to be postponed to another day, let me know.

- abstractj