[aerogear-dev] AG Parent 0.2.18 - staging repository

[aerogear-dev] AG Parent 0.2.18 - staging repository

Matthias Wessendorf
Ahoy!

A new release of aerogear-parent was staged at:

This is basically an increase of the KC used version (1.5.1).
Note: due to a bug, we can not yet use 1.6. - but abstractj is planing to update to 1.7.x once there ;-)

BTW. I'm considering to release it on Friday or next Monday. If you want
the release to be postponed to another day, let me know.

Re: [aerogear-dev] AG Parent 0.2.18 - staging repository

Bruno Oliveira
ship it

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 7:56 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ahoy!
>
> A new release of aerogear-parent was staged at:
> https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-7238/
>
> This is basically an increase of the KC used version (1.5.1).
> Note: due to a bug, we can not yet use 1.6. - but abstractj is planing to
> update to 1.7.x once there ;-)
>
> BTW. I'm considering to release it on Friday or next Monday. If you want
> the release to be postponed to another day, let me know.

Re: [aerogear-dev] AG Parent 0.2.18 - staging repository

Matthias Wessendorf
I think this pom bundle will hit Maven Central on Friday