[aerogear-dev] AEROGEAR-564

Bruno Oliveira
Morning everyone, I think that we're good to merge it.

Ideas on it?

Re: [aerogear-dev] AEROGEAR-564

go!

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 2:15 AM, Bruno Oliveira <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Morning everyone, I think that we're good to merge it.
>
> Ideas on it?
>
> https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android/pull/17
>
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-564
>

> --
> "The measure of a man is what he does with power" - Plato
> -
> @abstractj
> -
> Volenti Nihil Difficile

Re: [aerogear-dev] AEROGEAR-564

Summers Pittman
-1

DefaultHttpClient isn't thread safe by default (hence Glen's crazy pile
of stuff).  This means that if you have multiple widgets (like the ToDo
app in tablet mode) the app will crash because the buffers are being
shared behind the scenes.

On 10/31/2012 02:13 AM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

> +1
>
> go!
>
> On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 2:15 AM, Bruno Oliveira<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> Morning everyone, I think that we're good to merge it.
>>
>> Ideas on it?
>>
>> https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android/pull/17
>>
>> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-564
>>

>> --
>> "The measure of a man is what he does with power" - Plato
>> -
>> @abstractj
>> -
>> Volenti Nihil Difficile

Re: [aerogear-dev] AEROGEAR-564

Daniel Passos-2
The buffer was shared by so that the variable was static. The simples AsyncTask used on RestAdapater solved it. This was tested on tablet