[aerogear-dev] A new -user mailing list ?

[aerogear-dev] A new -user mailing list ?

Hylke brought up a good point: a new -user mailing list (as we are deleting the (never used) forum).

<quote>
Maybe it's a good idea to have a "-user" mailing list as well?
This would reduce noise for both developers and users (though I suspect
developers will be on both anyway).

Hylke
</quote>

IMO that's a good suggestion.  +1 on having a new list for -user centric questions

Re: [aerogear-dev] A new -user mailing list ?

let's do this, +1

Re: [aerogear-dev] A new -user mailing list ?

Miguel Lemos
Yes. I agree. For users (like me) many discussions have no interest.
On the other hand, usability, bugs, characteristics and functionalities of the product, etc. deserve a space of its own with the due relevance and well organized.

Enviado do meu iPad

No dia 10/04/2014, às 07:08, Douglas Campos <[hidden email]> escreveu:

> let's do this, +1
>
> --
> qmx

Re: [aerogear-dev] A new -user mailing list ?

Willy Martin Aguirre Rodriguez
+1 agree with you :)