Quantcast

[aerogear-dev] 1.0.0.M5 at staging repository

[aerogear-dev] 1.0.0.M5 at staging repository

Bruno Oliveira
Morning, it's about time!

1.0.0.M5 is out of the oven and was promoted to staging on JBoss nexus. So please help us with testing before a final release and don't forget to file a JIRA if you find some issue.

- Instructions for testing:

- Add the repository below to your settings.xml:

- JIRA:

Thank you.

Re: [aerogear-dev] 1.0.0.M5 at staging repository

Jay Balunas
Awesome job guys!!!

Please everyone that can take a little time today and test out the release items.  It will give you a chance to learn some other area's of the project, and help get the release out strong!!

On Aug 21, 2012, at 11:10 PM, Bruno Oliveira wrote:

Morning, it's about time!

1.0.0.M5 is out of the oven and was promoted to staging on JBoss nexus. So please help us with testing before a final release and don't forget to file a JIRA if you find some issue.

- Instructions for testing:

- Add the repository below to your settings.xml:

- JIRA:

Thank you.

Re: [aerogear-dev] 1.0.0.M5 at staging repository

Luke
+1

Has there been any talk about naming the releases other than just M5, M6....   I know as7 has names and forge does as well.

not really super important but could keep it fun. I don't really have one in mind, but maybe something that goes with mobile or something

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 7:46 AM, Jay Balunas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Awesome job guys!!!

Please everyone that can take a little time today and test out the release items.  It will give you a chance to learn some other area's of the project, and help get the release out strong!!

On Aug 21, 2012, at 11:10 PM, Bruno Oliveira wrote:

Morning, it's about time!

1.0.0.M5 is out of the oven and was promoted to staging on JBoss nexus. So please help us with testing before a final release and don't forget to file a JIRA if you find some issue.

- Instructions for testing:

- Add the repository below to your settings.xml:

- JIRA:

Thank you.

Re: [aerogear-dev] 1.0.0.M5 at staging repository

Matthias Wessendorf
 jboss-as-kitchensink-html5-mobile works fine on my iphone 4s

-M

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Kris Borchers <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have tested the quickstarts and all looks good. I have not tested the
> archetype as it has not yet been updated to match the quickstart.
>
> On Aug 22, 2012, at 7:29 AM, Lucas Holmquist <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> +1
>
> Has there been any talk about naming the releases other than just M5, M6....
> I know as7 has names and forge does as well.
>
> not really super important but could keep it fun. I don't really have one in
> mind, but maybe something that goes with mobile or something
>

> On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 7:46 AM, Jay Balunas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Awesome job guys!!!
>>
>> Please everyone that can take a little time today and test out the release
>> items.  It will give you a chance to learn some other area's of the project,
>> and help get the release out strong!!
>>
>> On Aug 21, 2012, at 11:10 PM, Bruno Oliveira wrote:
>>
>> Morning, it's about time!
>>
>> 1.0.0.M5 is out of the oven and was promoted to staging on JBoss nexus. So
>> please help us with testing before a final release and don't forget to file
>> a JIRA if you find some issue.
>>
>> - Instructions for testing:
>>
>> https://github.com/aerogear/collateral/blob/master/RELEASE_TEST_PROCESS.md
>>
>> - Add the repository below to your settings.xml:
>>

>> https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-029/
>>
>> - JIRA:
>>
>> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> --
>> "The measure of a man is what he does with power" - Plato
>> -
>> @abstractj
>> -
>> Volenti Nihil Difficile

Re: [aerogear-dev] 1.0.0.M5 at staging repository

Matthias Wessendorf
on iPad (iPad1|iOS5) it works too

'cross device' tests work too; E.g. create user on iPhone; update list
view on iPad

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 8:11 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  jboss-as-kitchensink-html5-mobile works fine on my iphone 4s
>

> -M
>
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Kris Borchers <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I have tested the quickstarts and all looks good. I have not tested the
>> archetype as it has not yet been updated to match the quickstart.
>>
>> On Aug 22, 2012, at 7:29 AM, Lucas Holmquist <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> +1
>>
>> Has there been any talk about naming the releases other than just M5, M6....
>> I know as7 has names and forge does as well.
>>
>> not really super important but could keep it fun. I don't really have one in
>> mind, but maybe something that goes with mobile or something
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 7:46 AM, Jay Balunas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Awesome job guys!!!
>>>
>>> Please everyone that can take a little time today and test out the release
>>> items.  It will give you a chance to learn some other area's of the project,
>>> and help get the release out strong!!
>>>
>>> On Aug 21, 2012, at 11:10 PM, Bruno Oliveira wrote:
>>>
>>> Morning, it's about time!
>>>
>>> 1.0.0.M5 is out of the oven and was promoted to staging on JBoss nexus. So
>>> please help us with testing before a final release and don't forget to file
>>> a JIRA if you find some issue.
>>>
>>> - Instructions for testing:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/aerogear/collateral/blob/master/RELEASE_TEST_PROCESS.md
>>>
>>> - Add the repository below to your settings.xml:
>>>

>>> https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-029/
>>>
>>> - JIRA:
>>>
>>> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR
>>>
>>> Thank you.
>>>
>>> --
>>> "The measure of a man is what he does with power" - Plato
>>> -
>>> @abstractj
>>> -
>>> Volenti Nihil Difficile

Re: [aerogear-dev] 1.0.0.M5 at staging repository

-- qmx (mobile)

On 22/08/2012, at 14:34, Kris Borchers <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have tested the quickstarts and all looks good. I have not tested the archetype as it has not yet been updated to match the quickstart.

weird, afaik bruno did this yesterday , the artifact is even staged!

tech4j@gmail.com

On Aug 22, 2012, at 2:53 PM, Douglas Campos wrote:

-- qmx (mobile)

On 22/08/2012, at 14:34, Kris Borchers <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have tested the quickstarts and all looks good. I have not tested the archetype as it has not yet been updated to match the quickstart.

weird, afaik bruno did this yesterday , the artifact is even staged!

Kris just tried the archetype with me on a hangout and the arquillian tests failed with an error, and the app still broke like the original jira.  We'll have to take a look.

[...]

I'll check this out, AEROGEAR-252 was reopened

Btw the latest changes that Kris made staged here: