Re: [aerogear-dev] [Aerogear-dev] Initial TODO app structure and REST endpoints added.

Re: [aerogear-dev] [Aerogear-dev] Initial TODO app structure and REST endpoints added.

Bruno Oliveira
Merged, thank you.

On Sunday, August 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM, Jay Balunas wrote:

There is a wiki page with the right headers. I'm on my phone so can't easily compare with what you have.

Thanks a lot!

On Aug 5, 2012, at 7:31 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is this the proper header?

/**
* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2012, Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
*
* limitations under the License.
*/

(will add it in)

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 1:26 PM, Jay Balunas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good catch, the project is apache license but forge must have added headers.

I'll create a jira to cover this unless you feel like putting it in

On Aug 5, 2012, at 7:18 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:

GPL?

while the pom indicates the Apache License, Version 2:

<licenses>
<license>
<name>Apache License, Version 2.0</name>
<distribution>repo</distribution>
</license>
</licenses>

-M

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Jay Balunas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I just pushed the initial structure and endpoints for the TODO application,
including place holders for multiple clients types.

It is not "AWESOME" yet. The endpoints are nearly straight out of Forge,
and need some more love, plus working out the JAX-RS marshaling for
oneToMany relationships. We might need to do what tickermonster did and
manually reference object ID instead of actually using the object
relationships.

You can build by running "mvn package", and then either having tools
deploy, or manually move over the server and www-client wars to JBoss AS.

Once there you can access the web client by (it is a placeholder until kris
adds his love):

<localhost:8080>/todo-www/

RESTful endpoints are :

<localhost:8080>/todo-server/rest/project
<localhost:8080>/todo-server/rest/task
<localhost:8080>/todo-server/rest/tag

Note: I'll be removing the "/rest" part soon.

Tag is the only one that is populated atm from the import.sql file because
it is the only one without a relationship to other entities. Although not
fully tested full CRUD should be available via the endpoints, however the as
mentioned we need to figure out the JAX-RS marshaling.

Kris: I changed "class" in project & tag to "style" - a less client side
specific name, and does not conflict with the reserved Java word "Class" in
forge.

-Jay