GSoC Project Blogs

Polina Koleva
Hey :)

Me and Dimitra have decided to create blogs where we can share our experience working on the project so that everyone interested can see our progress. Moreover, a blog can make the initiative GSoC more popular because it is a pity that some students are not familiar with it.
My blog is already set up and my first intro post is waiting for you to read it. Soon I plan to add an article about the project itself. Excited to hear your feedback. Stay tuned.

Polina

Re: GSoC Project Blogs

Polina Koleva
Hey, hey :)

I want to share some new blog posts about the GSoC progress and SonarQube for UPS.
You can check them out and leave your feedback.

GSoC Project and Update
UPS and SonarQube

Best regards,
Polina